Birkin clean distribution centres for one of the world’s leading brands
Distribution Centre Cleaning
Birkin understand the particular requirements of distribution centre and warehouse cleaning. Through our experience and expertise, we have developed proven operational methodologies to deliver service expectations in these environments
Team Birkin’s principles of treating staff with respect and training them well mean our employee retention is market-leading. We are extremely proud to say that some of our employees have been with the company for over 30 years.
We are growing our distribution centre and warehouse cleaning clients across the UK through our ability to demonstrate:
- How we build partnerships based on trust, honesty and open communication.
- How we fully engage with our cleaning teams to ensure they are supported to achieve their full potential.
- Our ownership of service promises from empowered local management teams.
- Our systems and processes which enable our teams to operate in an effective and safe manner, working around the distribution centre operation.
- Our ability to offer a full life-cycle cleaning service from the initial construction builders clean through to daily cleaning services.
- Our ability to deliver a 24/7 operation with varying shift patterns.
- Our ability to deliver clean distribution centres whilst safeguarding confidentiality and security protocols.
- How we equip our teams with the most effective pedestrian and ride-on-floor cleaning machines to deliver the standards in the often vast floor space in a safe and effective manner.
- How we are fully embracing technology across our business to work smarter and more efficiently, maximising our time with our teams and clients.
- How we provide our clients with meaningful and measurable performance data to allow them to easily see that they are receiving their service expectations, reducing time investment from their teams.
- Our passion to be the best, which is reflected in our searching out, trial and introduction of future advancement systems, technology and equipment to provide our clients with a best-in-class service.
- Our focus on providing a sustainable service with clear commitments to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment, including but not limited to the reduction initiatives on water, energy, emissions, paper, single-use plastics and chemicals.
We are proud that our passion to be the best has enabled us to now work with some of the world’s leading brands and companies. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to demonstrate how our distribution centre and warehouse cleaning services would be delivered for you.
Recent testimonial about our distribution centre cleaning services:
“Birkin Cleaning have proved themselves to be professional, resourceful, good value for money, attentive, responsive and highly innovative. They provide the personal touch that many other suppliers do not, whilst maintaining high levels of compliance, staff engagement and above all a great cleaning service.”