At Birkin Cleaning Services Ltd (Birkin) we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Birkin Cleaning Services Ltd of 5 Silver Court, Watchmead, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1LT.
Information We May Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including, but not limited to, details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To inform you of any changes to our website and/or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not store any personal data unless we have your prior permission, all data is stored securely. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and on occasion such information can be intercepted; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business assets.
- If Birkin or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one if the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or wish to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and we suggest that you check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
Questions, comments and request regarding this Privacy Notice are welcome and should be addressed to Birkin Cleaning Services Ltd of 5 Silver Court, Watchmead, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1LT or firstname.lastname@example.org.